Owner - Senior Acupuncturist
ACC Treatment Provider
TCM Practitioner & Chinese Medicine Herbalist
Registered member of Acupuncture NZ
Paul holds a Bachelor of Health Science in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. With over a decade of experience treating patients in the Auckland community, Paul has gained a wealth of experience and expertise to treat your symptoms so that you can live a life free of aches and pains.
Paul uses a combination of traditional acupuncture (using very fine single-use needles inserted into trigger points around the body), electro-acupuncture, infrared therapy and cupping therapy to treat his patients. Each treatment is unique to you.
Paul is genuinely passionate about helping people live a pain-free balanced life and will always go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the best treatment.
Paul has undertaken further studies and attended various seminars to ensure that he is at the forefront of Traditional Chinese Medicine practices. This includes:
- Korean Acupuncture (Saam Acupuncture) 1 year course, 2010
- Doo Sol Medical Acupuncture Course, 6 month intensive course 2011;
- Dr Tan Wu Bian Balance Method Acupuncture Seminar 2013 and the Advance Class in 2014;
- Acupuncture treatment for correction motion and posture with Dr Moon 2015;
- Matt Callison - Assessment and treatment of lower leg injuries 2017;
- Dr Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture Seminar 2016;
- Yang Zou Uni Medicate Centre for Acuphotomy course 2017; and
- Kinesiology taping course.